Product name: Large working size oil hydraulic strong pressure double station heat transfer machine
STC specializes in a product line of large format transfer presses. These machines meet the need for massive heater block sizes for printing transfers onto various textiles and substrates. The oil hydraulic heat transfer machine is a large format hydraulic heat transfer press built for pressing a wide variety of materials. It could offer very large pressure.
Voltage: 220V or 110V or 380V
Power: 9Kw 10Kw 12Kw 15Kw 13Kw 14Kw 15Kw 18Kw
Working size: 80*80 80*100 100*120 120*120 100*130 100*150 110*160 120*160 (cm)
• Prints ALL types of heat transfers (including computer generated transfers) and lettering materials
• Available for any country's power supply
• This machine adopt hydraulic equipment, strong and even pressure;
• Drawer type structure double working trays, little space taking, High efficiency;
• Available in Single shuttle or Dual loading table format
• The two bottom station could be on one side of the machine or each side one table.
• The operation controlled by digital, working procedure complete situation uses signal indication, has the high accuracy;
• Free to adjust the pressure, widely used in the factory assembly line operation;
• Manual and automatic control, pull-out worktable, easy operation, high printing speed.
• SuperCoil-Microwinding heater technology
• Heavy duty silicone rubber base pad
• Extreme high pressure capability
• Scratch resistant, baked on powder coat finish
• Temperature readout accuracy +-2°C
• Based on kinesiology design, simply operation, equality pressure
• Energy saving machine, economical, portable and practical
The large format pneumatic heat press machine answers the demand for a more stable, solid work base along with the capability of pressing transfers in an oversized large-area environment. Typical applications include heat transfer printing onto fabrics such as banners & garments, thicker materials such as carpets & mats, rigid goods like tiles & ceramics, as well as woods, sheet metal, plastics, polyester coated synthetics and a vast range of other substrates. Typical processes used are sublimation printing, hot splits, foiling, embossing, laminating, hot-stamping, heat sealing and other applications requiring a massive size heat transfer press.
• Lifetime warranty, free replacement of electronic accessories within one year